Unicorn Box - SVG
You can make a special girl’s unicorn dreams come true – or pegasus, or winged unicorn! After cutting these adorable gift boxes with an SVG cutting machine, they can be party decorations, or even a cake topper.
You can stuff these party favors with sweets or treats, then give them to your guests to thank them for coming to your party, and then they keep them as a souvenir of your special event.
Enlarge my SVG cutting files by 110%, cut it out of 12x12 card stock, and you can fit a gift card in the body.
If you have 11x17 inch or tabloid size card stock, enlarge it by 135%, and you can turn a mini unicorn or pegasus party favor box into a center piece, and stuff even more goodies inside.
Full assembly video link is found in the PDF download after purchase.
DIGITAL CUTTING FILES
- 1 Unicorn
- 1 Pegasus
- Unicorn (from horn to hoof) - 7” H x 2.5” W x 3” D
- Unicorn (body) - 2” H x 2” W x 3” D
- Electric cutting machine
- Glue: Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue / UHU Glue Stick
- 3 sheets of letter size card stock (body, head, and accents)
- Uniball Signo Pen (for unicorn horn)
- crochet hook
- bone folder
- fine tip nozzle glue bottle • round toothpick
- Cricut Explore: Air 3, Air 2, 1
- Cricut Maker
- Brother ScanNCut
- Silhouette CAMEO (with Designer Edition software)
- Sizzix eclips2