Start quilling succulents! There are 3 versatile styles – angel wing, an aloe vera, and a barrel cactus – perfect for so many occasions. It's easy to follow my pattern – simply lay your quilling strip on top of the template and cut it to the right length – no rulers needed.
Customize the greeting on the front, type your name on the back, and let the world know you quilled this card. Follow along with me as I show you in my step-by-step tutorial. I love quilling a heartfelt gift card for my loved ones. It makes them feel special and they are reminded how much they mean to me, because these handmade gifts are keepsakes forever! Somehow my patience is unending when I'm imagining them opening up their custom made gift, because they know there's no way it can be bought in a mall.
- color printer
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (free program)
- quilling paper (Canson Mi-Tientes in 1/4' width shown)
- slotted or needle quilling tool
- dried pen or scoring tool
- crochet hook (optional)
- fine tip tweezers
- flat nose reverse tweezers
- x-acto knife and ruler
- clear drying glue (I prefer Aleene’s Tacky Glue in a fine tip bottle)
- plastic cards A4 Size PDF is also available if the North American Letter size is not suitable for your requirements.
A download link will be supplied on your purchase receipt and to your Etsy e-mail address within minutes after purchase.
My first quilling project. Loved it!