Quilling Paper Organizer 11 inch
The paper I'm showing here is Canson Mi-Tientes, which I've cut myself into 1/4" width. The thickness is considerably thicker than conventional quilling paper.
• plastic sheet protector
• a printer and a cardstock
• metal ruler
• scoring tool
• x-acto knife
• sewing machine
- Download my template and print onto card stock. Insert it into the plastic sleeve protector.
- Lightly score across the vertical columns to give yourself a sewing guide.
- Using a ruler, lightly cut across the horizontal line and freehand cut the curved lines, going all the way to the edge. Remove the template.
- Use a pen to mark where your cut lines meet the edge of the sheet protector.
- Insert the template back into the sleeve, facing the back, upside down. Match up the template to the pen marks.
- Cut along the horizontal line and freehand cut the curved lines. Remove the template. Continue the cut lines all the way to the edges to separate the top third from the bottom.
- Flip the top third over, matching the top edge to the bottom edge.
- Sew the two middle columns, then the two outer columns. Finally sew along the 3 edges and bottom.
- Insert your quilling strips, and admire how easily this organizer keeps long, medium, and short strips together yet separated.
Brand: Canson, Mi-Tientes
Weight: 98 lb / 160 gsm (heftier than standard quilling paper)
Width: 1/4” (I cut them myself using a Cricut Explore)
Sheet Size: 8½ × 11” or 19 × 25” from fine art stores
Amazon Affiliate Link: http://amzn.to/2zpVAg2
I used 2 page protectors, cut the bottom off one to make it tube like and made my holder approx 20" long.
Truly appreciated your creativity to make this paper holder and share it with others❣️
Fantastic template for making the organizer, very pleased as all my quilling paper is neatly and safely organized
Great for beginners and Cecelia couldn’t have been more helpful! If Cecelia does more little designs like this, I would definitely buy them!
Really works well. Some of my stripes are extra long so I just added another sheet.
Easy to use, easy transaction