Quilling Card Envelope
Protect your quilled cards with a cushion of air, and shield your precious quilling as you hand deliver a greeting card.
Assembly is quick and easy because it has minimal gluing and tabs. The curved side flaps automatically force the paper away from your quilling, making sure nothing is touching your quilling. All the flaps are notched so it's easy to open.
This envelope fits a 4.25 x 5.5 inch card, which is exactly a quarter of a letter-size sheet of card stock.
Download my free template.
- Score along the dotted lines with a dried up pen or scoring tool.
- Cut along the solid lines.
- Pre-fold along the scores lines.
- Apply glue along the tab, and glue the box together.
- Fold down one side.
- Insert your card and fold the other side down.
Clear and concise instructions and so easy to do very clever. Thank you!🙏
One of the very first projects I made in my Cricut and it could not have been easier. Absolutely perfect for my quilled cards, which were otherwise in need of some protection. Thanks, Paper Zen!
this led me to finding aa template without a copyright
Did not get the download
Very useful and efficient