Quilling Bird Greeting Card - SVG
Paper quilling a bird is fun and easy! This card is perfect for Valentine’s Day or a sweet note for a loved one.
This bird is designed to be cut from an SVG file out of Bazzil card stock, on your electronic cutting machine.When you CIY (cut-it-yourself), there is no rat’s nest of supplies left over.
The strips are thicker and wider than is typically used by most quillers, so it’s easier to handle. In fact, I used a crochet hook rather than my usual quilling needle to make my coils!
- Card and Quilling Strips: Bazzil Card stock, Sour Apple
- Cream Background: Ivory Card Stock
- White Envelope: White Linen textured paper
- Text: Red vinyl
- Postmark: Metallic Silver, Text (medium) weight paper
- Quilling: Clover crochet hook, 2.5 mm (or something similar - even skewer stick)
- Inkpad: Evergreen by ColorBox / Galaxy Gold Brilliance
- Tweezers: Making Memories Reversible Tweezers
- Glue: Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue / UHU Glue Stick
- Cricut Explore: Air 3, Air 2, 1
- Cricut Maker
- Brother ScanNCut
- Silhouette CAMEO (with Designer Edition software)
- Sizzix eclips2
Neva Phillips 25 May, 2016