Orchid Box - SVG
The exotic orchid represents love, beauty, and strength. Known for their long lasting blossoms, the graceful flower can be made with your machine die cutter to decorate a gift box or greeting card.
Match your wedding theme colors by cutting the large orchid out of coordinating paper, to top an elegantly tapered party favor box with feet.
Give a wedding couple your best wishes for never-ending love on their special day or for their anniversary.
It's the perfect birthday card for an orchid collector as well. The large orchid also steals the show on a 5x7 inch card.
Add your own greeting or use the included "thank you" tag. The small orchid (set of 3 blossoms) can be attached to cloth covered floral wire and set within a pot to fit a 6x6 inch card.
It moves just like the real thing when you glue the wire only at the bottom.
Protect both card sizes with an Asian inspired lattice window box. Since I don't own an embosser, I like to make my own version of embossing by cutting the lattice pattern and overlaying it on the same or similar colored paper to achieve a subtle textured effect.
- Large Orchid & Leaves
- Small Orchid (set of 3 blossoms), Leaves, and Pot with saucer
- 5x7 Lattice Box Lid and Bottom
- 6x6 Lattice Box Lid and Bottom
- 5x7 Lattice Pattern
- 6x6 Lattice Pattern
- Step-by-step photos with assembly instructions
- Height: 2.5 inches
- Top: 2.625 inches
- Bottom: 2 inches (tapers)
- Orchids: medium weight paper
- Boxes: card stock
- Lattice patterns can be cut from whatever paper you wish for an embossed effect
- cloth covered floral wire
- crochet hook or small round rod
- coloring markers, white glue, glue stick and tweezers
- Cricut Explore: Air 3, Air 2, 1
- Cricut Maker
- Brother ScanNCut
- Silhouette CAMEO (with Designer Edition software)
- Sizzix eclips2
These are absolutely beautiful. I don't buy many but I just couldn't resist these! I love the clean modern look of these cut files. Can't wait to make them for family and friends.
5 out of 5 stars
Love love love this design. Great instructions. Very easy to use. Really turned out gorgeous.