Memorydex Box - SVG
Make a Memorydex box – NO chipboard required! Cut SVG files with your Cricut or Silhouette machine, or by hand with PDF files.
Choose a straight or scalloped edge box.
All three sizes are 4.25" in width (4, 5, and 6 inches in length). They only need 2 sheets of 8.5x11 card stock to make.
Never heard of a Memorydex? It was an idea started by Heidi Swapp. It’s like a Rolodex meets your craft room. The Rolodex used to index business cards, and now this system is being used to organize notes, reminders, recipes, a gratitude journal, or even a travel diary.
DIGITAL CUTTING FILES
- 1 Box x 4 inch length
- 1 Box x 4 inch length with scalloped edges
- 1 Box x 5 inch length
- 1 Box x 5 inch length with scalloped edges
- 1 Box x 6 inch length
- 1 Box x 6 inch length with scalloped edges
- Box - 1.75” H x 4.25” W x 4.25” D
- Box - 1.75” H x 5” W x 4.25” D
- Box - 1.75” H x 6” W x 4.25” D
- 2 sheets of 8.5 x 11 inch card stock
- 2 straws of 1/4 inch diameter, 6 inch length minimum
- electric cutting machine
- Cricut Explore: Air 3, Air 2, 1
- Cricut Maker
- Brother ScanNCut
- Silhouette CAMEO (with Designer Edition software)
- Sizzix eclips2
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Love this file, I was going to buy on of those expensive memory dex boxes but when I came across this cut file I was elated. Super cheap and super easy to make. I cut mine with a cricut and it was so easy to cut and assemble.