Bride & Groom Box - SVG
Here comes the bride... and groom!
Treat your guests to a sweet couple of boxes that are sure to make an impression. I've designed a full ball gown, the stuff of little girls' dreams. The base is a hexagon, and there are two bodice styles to choose from – a straight and crossed top. Having two designs to choose from means you can have bridesmaids for a bridal shower party.
One dress is cut from one sheet of 8.5"x11" paper. For the guys, I sculpted broad shoulders from a tuxedo that assembles without glue. Again, two different styles - a Windsor knot tie (love that crimp) and a bow tie (not a shoelace method). I couldn't resist a matching hanky in the pocket.
I love putting time into small details like this. One suit is cut from one sheet of 8.5"x11" paper. Another sheet of contrasting color is needed for the inside shirt.
These aren't limited to wedding couples. They can also be used for prom parties and sorority functions.
Please view the 4th photo to see the measurements and note the boxes are tapered, not square, so take care in approximating your items.
DIGITAL CUTTING FILES
- Ball Gown Dress with Straight Bodice
- Ball Gown Dress with Crossed Bodice
- Tuxedo / Suit
- Shirt with Windsor Knot Tie
- Shirt with Bow Tie
- Assembly instructions with step-by-step photos
- Bride: 3.25” H x 2” W x 1.25” D
- Groom: 3.5” H x 2” W x 1.5” D
- Paper: 80 lb - 120 lb cover weight card stock
- Ribbon: 3/8 inch width nylon or polyester (softer is better)
- Cricut Explore: Air 3, Air 2, 1
- Cricut Maker
- Brother ScanNCut
- Silhouette CAMEO (with Designer Edition software)
- Sizzix eclips2
These were a hit at my parent's 50th anniversary party.
I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Very easy instructions to make and easy to contact.