Wedding Cake Card - SVG
Create an unforgettable 3-layer cake for the newlyweds. Match their wedding theme colors with ribbons and a scalloped edge background.
Make a 2-layer cake with dressy swooshes – it's perfect for that milestone anniversary. Use the classic diamond background which also allows for a message in the middle.
A bubbly birthday wishes can be sent using a 1-layer cake, which leaves lots of room for any message you’d like in the front. Protect your well wishes in a clear windowed box with easy-open tabs.
- Single, double, and triple layer cake
- Two types of icing (dots and swoosh)
- Cake stand
- Card backgrounds: scallop, diamonds, dots
- Cake box with window cut out
- Assembly instructions with detailed photos in PDF
The cake and stand can be cut from medium 70 lb text weight paper or heavier 80lb cover stock.
The icing shown here is made from self adhesive vinyl but can easily be made with colored paper and glue.
The cards are 5x7 inches and cut from heavy cardstock. Lineco Neutral PH Adhesive was used for all assembly except for the window, which used Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive.
- Cricut Explore: Air 3, Air 2, 1
- Cricut Maker
- Brother ScanNCut
- Silhouette CAMEO (with Designer Edition software)
- Sizzix eclips2
Lisa J 19 Sep, 2013